Based in Hebden Bridge, Bagshaw Ecology offer professional tree survey services throughout West Yorkshire, including Halifax, Bradford, Huddersfield, Keighley, Leeds, Wakefield and Dewsbury. We also regularly provide our services in the surrounding areas of Greater Manchester and Lancashire, including Rochdale, Oldham, Burnley and Blackburn, and North Yorkshire, including Harrogate, Skipton and Selby.
Our comprehensive range of tree services includes:
- Tree reports for planning, in accordance with BS5837: 2012 – Trees in Relation to Design, Demoltion and Construction Recommendations; including tree constraints plans, arboricultural impact assessments and arboricultural method statements.
- Tree safety assessments, using Quantified Tree Risk Assessment (QTRA) Methodology.
- Arboricultural Mortgage Reports/Tree Mortgage Reports for mortgage and insurance purposes.
- Application for works on trees subject to Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs) and trees in Conservation Areas.
- Tree valuation surveys, using the Helliwell and CAVAT methods of monetary tree valuation.
- Tree decay analysis, using Resistograph technology.
- Bat surveys of trees, including tree climbing bat surveys carried out by licensed bat consultants.
For more information regarding tree surveys, please contact us.